We are looking for a candidate to work with our Security Consulting team. The ideal person is technically focused with a security auditing background that is eager to learn and dive into cybersecurity.
Our people work remotely and the position does not require travel.
If you think you would be a great fit, please email us your resume at email@example.com.
- Work with clients to develop audit ready security programs
- Build excellent security models using securityprogram.io
- Keep up to date on cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities
- Understand broad cybersecurity standards
- Manage customers through various channels (online meetings, email, Slack)
- Cybersecurity policies and procedures
- SOC 2, NIST 800-53, or ISO-27001 frameworks
- Cloud based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- SaaS application delivery
Skills / Attributes
- Excellent oral, written, and zoom communication skills
- Organizational and project management skills
- Customer facing
- Know when to ask for help from our expert team
Requirements and Other
- We are flexible and look at your degrees, certifications, and experience
- Due to client constraints, candidates must be US Citizens living in the US
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision is included and 100% covered by Jemurai
- Fully remote, flexible time, flexible PTO
We are a small, fun, technically focused team. We started building securityprogram.io when an advisor asked us: "Who are you heroes to...?" Our answer is…”the small tech companies that close investment rounds and large sale deals based on having a legitimate security program”. They come to us with excitement and energy and we feel as though we are enabling them to take on bigger and better things!
Jemurai is an equal opportunity employer.